Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes Recipe!!!
This Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes Recipe are so good and fun to make. One of the most requested recipes on my site.Simple and easy ! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 C white sugar
- 4 Tbsp pineapple juice
- 2/3 C all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick or 4 Tbsp)
- 2/3 C brown sugar
- 1-can pineapple rings
- 6-maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray your muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- BAKE TIME 10-15 min
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, white sugar, and pineapple juice. Beat for 2 minutes. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to the wet ingredients and turn mixer back on for 2 minutes.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter and add the brown sugar. Stir on low heat for one minute.
- Spoon a layer of the warm brown sugar mixture into the bottom of each muffin tin, then place a pineapple ring on top. Add a cherry in the middle of each pineapple. Pour cake mixture over to fill muffin tin 3/4 of the way full. If you are using regular muffin tins, you will need to cut down the rings to fit or just use pineapple tidbits