This Orange Creamsicle Milkshake is a mix of creamy vanilla and tangy orange flavors, homemade with just 5 ingredients and ready in 5 minutes.
– Did you love orange creamsicles? Then you are going to go crazy for this Orange Creamsicle Milkshake. It is a mix of creamy vanilla and tangy orange flavors, homemade with just 5 ingredients and ready in 5 minutes. The classic flavor combo is one that everyone from kids to adults absolutely loves!
– I was obsessed with those as a kid, and I had a feeling if I introduced this combo to my kids, they would be, too. I was not wrong. They absolutely went bonkers for my homemade Orange Creamsicle Milkshake.
– There’s just no beating this flavor combination. Everyone loves it. Whether we make these to cool down on a hot summer day, as an after dinner dessert, or for a late night snack on movie nights, these orange shakes always hit the spot.
– 2 cups heavy cream
– 1 cup sugar
– 1 tbsp vanilla
– 2 ½ cups vanilla bean ice cream
– 12 oz orange juice concentrate
– This recipe will come together in 3 easy steps and just about 5 minutes. You can choose to drink it straight after blending, or place it in the freezer to let it set a bit more.
– Blend the sugar, cream, and vanilla in a blender.
– Add the ice cream and orange juice concentrate and blend.
– Place in the freezer for 30-60 minutes before serving or drink immediately.