2 cups braised oxtail meat …… cut in bit size
2 medium potato …… peel and cut in small chunk
1 omedium nion …… peel and thinkly slice
1/4 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup beef or chicken stock
1/3 cup red wine
1 tbsp corn starch …… mix with 1 tbsp water
1 tbsp olive oil
1 sheet pie dough (homemade or frozen)
1 tbsp cream
1. Preheat over at 350F.
2. In the large skillet, put some olive oil and then sauté onion until soft about 4 minutes.
3. Add the potato and sauté for antoher 2 minutes.
4. Add the oxtail meat then pour red wine. Boil until the alchohol is evapolate then add the stock.
5. Add the frozen peas and cook for 1 minute.
6. slowly add the corn starch and water mixture to thicken the meat mixture. Salt and paper if needed.
7. Pour the meat mixture into the baking dish.
8. Using the rolling pin to roll out the pie dough to 1/4 inch thick. The pie dough should be slightly bigger than the baking dish.
9. Carefully cover the baking dish with the pie dough and fold excess down to the baking dish.
10. Mix 1 egg with 1 Tbsp cream to make a egg wash and using the pastry brush apply eggwash all over the dough.
11. Put in the over and bake for 1 hour.