Easy stuffed peppers with all of the flavours of Philly cheesesteaks!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 table spoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning (or salt and pepper to taste)
- 2 large bell peppers (green or your favourite colour), cut in half and seeded
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup cheese whiz or 4 ounce provolone cheese (deli slices or shredded)
- Cook the beef and onions in a skillet over medium-high heat breaking the beef up as you cook it, optionally draining any excess grease.
- Add the garlic and cook for a minute.