Rich, sweet, and creamy pink velvet hot chocolate perfect for a chilly winter night or on Valentine’s Day!
- 2 cups milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz white chocolate chips
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature, cut into 16 pieces
- 1-2 tbsp strawberry syrup (or 2 tbsp strawberry puree)
- pink food coloring, optional
- whipped cream, for garnish
- pink sanding sugar, for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, warm up the milk over medium heat for 2 minutes as you assemble the ingredients.
- Whisk in the vanilla and cream cheese until melted.
- Whisk in the white chocolate until melted and smooth.
- Add the strawberry syrup or puree last, and adjust the color as desired with the food dye.
- Ladle into your serving glasses and add a garnish of whipped cream and pink sugar