In mash, gratin, sliced, stuffed or shaped like potatoes, potatoes can be cooked as you wish. And with autumn approaching, it’s time to revisit our classics: This simple but no less exceptional recipe for French Fries with Onions will delight your taste buds! So follow the recipe…
°4 large Yukon Gold potatoes.
°1 large onion, sliced into rings.
° 1 teaspoon butter.
° 1 teaspoon olive oil.
° Half a teaspoon of garlic powder.
° A pinch of dill (or the herb of your choice).
° Pinch of salt and pepper.
1. Start by peeling the potatoes. Cut it into thin slices.
2. Do the same with onions.
3. In a large skillet and over medium heat, melt the butter and pour in the olive oil.
4. Put the potato rings and onion rings in the pan.
5. Cover the pan and fry for ten minutes.
6. After ten minutes have passed, gently flip the potato and onion slices over with a wooden spoon so they don’t break. If the potatoes seem too dry, feel free to add an extra amount of butter for further cooking.
7. Sprinkle the potatoes with garlic powder, dill (or any herb/flavor of your choice), salt and pepper, then fry for another 5 minutes, covering the pan again.
8. Submit immediately.
good Appetite !