- 400g linguine or spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 200ml dry white wine
- 220g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g seafood selection
- handful fresh parsley, roughly chopped, to serve
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 30 secs-1 min until just turning golden. Pour in the wine, then leave to bubble until reduced by half.
- Stir the tomatoes into the pan and cook for 1-2 mins to soften. Add the seafood mix and continue to cook for 1-2 mins or until fully heated through.
- Drain the cooked pasta, reserving about a cupful of the cooking water. Return the pasta to the empty pan and tip in the seafood and tomato mixture. Add a little of the pasta cooking water to loosen, then toss together until everything is well mixed, adding more water as needed.
- Divide between serving dishes and sprinkle over the chopped parsley. Serve with a lemon wedge to squeeze over.Tip: You could also use a frozen seafood mix for this recipe. Defrost according to pack instructions, then cook as above. Alternatively, use 200g cooked prawns instead.