How to make Sheet Pan Pancakes
– Our Sheet Pan Pancakes recipe is a super-easy way to make pancakes for a crowd without standing over the stove for a long period of time. Light and fluffy and baked in the oven!
– 3 ¼ cups of your favorite pancake mix
3 cups milk
– 3 eggs slightly beaten
– 4 tablespoons sugar
– 2 teaspoons vanilla
– 3 tablespoons butter melted
– 8 – 10 fresh strawberries sliced
– 1 ½ cup fresh blueberries
1) Preheat oven to 425*.
2) Line a standard 13×18 baking sheet or cookie sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. (I used aluminum foil) Lightly spray the lined baking sheet.
3) Always rinse the fresh fruit and pat dry. Set the fruit aside.
4) In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, milk, slightly beaten eggs, vanilla, melted butter and the sugar. Mix just until the batter is smooth.
5) Pour the batter into the lined and lightly sprayed baking sheet.
6) Evenly sprinkle the berries on top of the batter.
7) Bake for 15 minutes, or until the top is lightly golden.
8) Serve while warm. Top the baked pancakes with your pancake toppings.9) This can be refrigerated or even frozen. Store in an airtight container.