- 250 g strips of inside beef round steaks
- 1 carrot°
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 125 g Yet-Ca-Mein Asian noodles
- 30 mL finely chopped garlic
- 30 mL finely chopped fresh ginger roots
- 30 mL oil
- salt and pepperSauce:
- 3/4 cups teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 15 mL maple syrup
- 15 mL rice vinegar
- 15 mL sriracha sauce or more to taste
Bake the dough according to the instructions on the box. When cooked, set aside in cold water.
2ND STEP ; Cook the edamame in boiling water for four minutes then drain and set aside.
STEP 3 ; Chop the garlic and ginger together.
STEP 4; Peeled onion // carrot. Cut the carrot into thin bevel slices, the pepper into strips, the zucchini into bevel slices and then cut the slices in half. Cut the onion into eighths then separate the onion layers.