- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound about 35 to 40 jumbo cooked, peeled, and deveined frozen shrimp, thawed (tails removed)
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ⅓ cup finely diced red onion
- Add the mayonnaise, fresh chopped dill, lemon zest, Dijon mustard, cracked black pepper, and kosher salt to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Whisk to thoroughly combine.
- Stir in the shrimp, chopped celery, and red onion until completely coated. Serve immediately or chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- When thawing the shrimp, always follow the package directions. Make sure to wash your hands before and after handling seafood.
- Before adding the jumbo shrimp to the dressing, pat dry with a paper towel. Adding damp or even wet shrimp to the dressing may cause the shrimp salad to become drippy instead of creamy.
- Make sure your red onion is diced nice and fine if you don’t like large chunks of onion in your dish.
Sodium: 452mg | Calcium: 60mg | Vitamin C: 2mg | Vitamin A: 66IU | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 249mg | Cholesterol: 131mg | Calories: 215kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fat: 16g | Protein: 16g | Carbohydrates: 2g | Iron: 1mg