Two tablespoons of rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar pinch of salt
A quarter cup of water or chicken broth
Two teaspoons of cornmeal
Follow The Steps Described On The Next Page
1. First, we dry and then mix half a spoonful of olive oil with the rubbing ingredients.
2. Then we season the chicken and rub the mixture into the chicken heat half a spoonful of oil, and roast the chicken for two minutes per side only.
3. Then transfer the chicken to a cooking pot with a capacity of six liters for the sauce, we melt the butter in the same pan in which we browned the chicken, then add the garlic.
4. Then the rest of the sauce ingredients and cook over low heat for one minute, then remove it pour the sauce over the chicken, cover the pot.
5. And cook it at a high temperature for two or three hours we transfer the chicken to a serving plate and let it rest for five minutes meanwhile, pour the juices from the saucepan and put it to cook on medium heat and add to them a cup of water mixed with cornmeal and let it simmer for three minutes until it comes together to place the chicken thighs with the sauce on the previously lined baking tray and then grill them until they are done cut the chicken into slices and then serve it with the sauce.