– Impress your guests with this perfect Southern Pecan Pie. With eight easy ingredients and only ten minutes prep time you too can cook like a chef.
– 1 (9 inch) unbaked or frozen pie crust
– 2 ½ cups pecans coarsely chopped
– 3 large eggs
– 1 cup light or dark corn syrup
– ¾ cup packed light or dark brown sugar
– 3 tablespoons melted butter (slightly cooled)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add pecans to unbaked pie crust.
– In a large bowl whisk together eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar, melted butter, vanilla and cinnamon. Pour the mixture over the pecans.
– Bake for 55 – 60 minutes or until the center has just a slight jiggle but the edges are stable and set. Cool at least 2 hours before slicing.