- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 ounce box Stove Top stuffing mix any flavor
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup divided
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13″ baking pan or dish with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and water together until well combined.
- Add the stuffing mix, ground beef, and 1/4 cup of ketchup. Use your hands to mix the ingredients together until well combined.
- Transfer the meat to the baking dish and shape the meat into a loaf.
- Brush the meatloaf evenly with the remaining 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Bake at 350°F for 55 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes then slice and serve.
For a sweeter glaze, all 2 tablespoons brown sugar to the 1/4 cup ketchup before brushing it over the meatloaf.