– Soft, chewy, and simply adorable! These STRAWBERRY CAKE MIX COOKIES are a crazy easy recipe to mix up anytime you’re craving cookies!
– 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
– 15.25 ounces strawberry cake mix (1 box)
– 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
– 3/4 cup M&Ms (I use a valentine mix)
– In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and egg until smooth. Add villa and melted butter, and mix to combine.
– Add half the cake mix and mix until just combined. Add remaining cake mix and mix until a dough forms.
– Add white chocolate chips and M&Ms and stir in by hand.
– Chill dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
– Use a cookie scoop or 1 tablespoon measuring spoon to portion dough. Place cookie dough scoops on prepared baking sheet at least 1 inch apart.
– Bake for 9 – 11 minutes until cookies are set, but not browned.
– Remove from oven and let cookies cool on the pan for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.