– Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Brie Braid – seriously delicious!!! Great way to use up any holiday turkey! Turkey, mayo, sun-dried tomato pesto, bacon and brie wrapped in crescent rolls and baked.We love this easy sandwich. Perfect for a quick lunch, dinner or appetizer.
– 1 (8-oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls or Recipe Creations Seamless Crescent Rolls
– 1½ cups cooked chopped turkey
– ⅓ cup cooked chopped bacon
– ⅔ cup brie cheese, grated or finely chopped
– ¼ cup mayonnaise
– 3 Tbsp sun-dried tomato pesto
– Preheat oven to 375ºF.
– Roll out crescent rolls vertically on baking stone, do not separate and seal perforations.
– Mix turkey, cheese, bacon, mayonnaise and sun-dried tomato pesto together. Spread turkey mixture down center of crescent rolls.
– Cut 10 strips on each side of the dough – leaving the middle uncut. To braid, lift strips of dough across mixture to meet in center, twisting each strip on turn. Continue alternating strips to form a braid.
– Bake for 17-20 minutes – until lightly browned.
– Like to save a little of the sandwich filling to spread on top of the crescent roll braid during the last few minutes of baking. You need to wait until the last 5 or 10 minutes of baking or the crescent rolls won’t bake all the way through. You can skip this step. I just think it makes the sandwich braid look extra pretty.