An open-face sandwich topped with various ingredients (usually mushrooms) and melted cheese drizzled with ketchup. Similar to French bread pizza, these sandwiches are a popular street food in Poland.
- Loaf of Baguette Bread cut in half and sliced lengthwise
- 1-2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cups White Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 small white onion sliced
- 3 cups freshly grated cheddar cheese
- Ketchup for garnish
- Preheat to 300F
- In a skillet over medium heat melt butter, and pan fry mushrooms and onions until soft and cooked through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.