- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Mix all ingredients. Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth and well combined.
Refrigerate and store. Transfer to a lidded jar. Use immediately or let set in the refrigerator for 24 hours to let the flavors meld together. Will keep 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Calories: 137kcal|Carbohydrates: 2g|Fat: 14g|Saturated Fat: 2g|Cholesterol: 7mg|Sodium: 218mg|Potassium: 7mg|Sugar: 2g|Vitamin A: 30IU|Vitamin C: 0.2mg|Calcium: 3mg|Iron: 0.1mg